Page views: 20.37k
- Enrolment/Registration forms can be obtained from the school office at B$2.00 per copy. OR you can download at https://stgeorges.edu.bn/forms
- Photocopies of the required documents must be attached to the enrolment/registration form. The requirements are:
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant's birth certificate
- Latest Academic Report from the previous school
- Leaving certificate from the previous school
- Identity cards of both parents and applicant
- Passport copies of both parents and applicant
- For foreign students, photocopies of parents' Passport showing valid Employment Pass
- It is at the discretion of the school to require student applicants to sit for an Entrance Test.
- Parents of successful applicant will be issued Letter of Offer and Contract Form with regards to school fees payment. They will be notified via phone once these two documents are ready for collection.
- Upon acceptance, the Contract Form is filled in by the parent/guardian and given to the Bursary together with the payment of the required fees for admission.
- For new intakes, for KINDERGARTEN a total of B$658.00 is required.
- $400.00 - Deposit
- $168.00 - Advanced Payment of 1 month's Fee
- $50.00 - Admission Fee - to be paid upon registration
- $40.00 - School Fund (to be paid yearly) - transport for educational trips, funding for Annual Sports, Novelty Games, prizes for inter-class competitions, preparation for Students' Progress Report, etc.
- For new intakes, for YEAR 1 to YEAR 11 a total of B$670.00 is required.
- $400.00 - Deposit
- $180.00 - Advanced Payment of 1 month's Fee
- $50.00 - Registration Fee
- $40.00 - School Fund (to be paid yearly) - for the running of CCA clubs, transport for educational trips, funding for Annual Sports, Novelty Games, prizes for inter-class competitions, preparation for Students' Progress Report, etc.
- If parents wish to withdraw their child/children from the school, they should give THREE MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE to the school. Failing to do so will result in the penalty of B$200.00.
- Parents are required to produce the original receipt of the deposit upon refund claim. If the original receipt is not produced for the claim or if the receipt is lost, a penalty of B$25.00 will be charged/levied.
- School fees for KINDERGARTEN is B$168.00 per month and for YEAR 1 to YEAR 11 is B$180.00 per month, to be paid monthly during the first five (5) working days of the current month thereafter until October.
- All school fees and other miscellaneous fees paid to the school are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Once all fees have been settled, uniform details and booklist will be given. The appropriate class will also be allocated.
- Exercise books, test pads, school badge, student's handbook and other stationery can be purchased from the school's bookstore (Bursary).
- It is the school's policy to discharge a student if and when he/she has been absent for two(2) consecutive weeks without written notice of such absence to the school. Therefore, parents/guardians are reminded to always inform the school whenever their children will be absent for any reason.
- Foreign students MUST apply to the Student Pass section and obtain a VALID STUDENT PASS prior to commencement of their study in the school.
- St. George's School reserves the right to change, add, delete and update the course structure and organization, conditions for admission and any other matter pertaining to the school. Such changes, addition, deletion and updates may be made without prior notice.
- SCHOOL TIME
Kindergarten One - Three (Morning Session) : 08:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Kindergarten One - Three (Afternoon Session) : 01:00 p.m. - 04:30 p.m.
Year One - Six A : 12:30 p.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Year Six B - Year Eleven : 07:15 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Last Updated on Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:00